Biyernes, Disyembre 25, 2015

freedom

My life is so boring.
I don't have a freedom.
Why god, let this happen to me?
I know that everything happens for a reason.
But why sometimes i feel like i'm hopeless ;
Apparently, i am pity.
I can't do what i want.
I can't go wherever i want.
I can't have bonding with my friends ;
travel to nice places ;
And eat those foods that i never tried to eat ;
To expirience some adventures.
I am sooooo dizzy.

Sometimes i feel that life is so unfair to me.
I can't enjoy my daily life.
I am selfless.
I always think for the good of others
even if i know that it would cost my own happiness.

One day, i'm gonna get and do what i want.
The freedom that i really wanted to have.
In the right time. In god's will.
Godbless me!!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento